How to Add a Text Box in Google Docs
Introduction of Google Docs:
Google Docs is a drawing tool which is designed for inserting Text boxes and shapes into your document. Here you are reading get into pc articles. They are not important for every document like Text Boxes and shapes may be used for set necessary details apart from the rest of your document or to arrange information. For Instance, rectangles, lines, and arrows may be used together for make a flow chart.
How to Add a Drawing or Text Box into your Google Docs. And How to Format and Change the Order of Text Boxes or Shapes.
You might want to add a Text Box into your document to draw attention for particular text or to have the ability to easily move text. Text boxes are similar to shapes. You may apply so many of the same formatting options, like changing in the background color and line style.
- Press Insert, and then choose Drawing from the drop-down menu. The Drawing dialog box appeared
- Press on the Text box command.
- Press and drag in the drawing area for make the Text Box.
- Leave the mouse and a Text Box will appear. Enter the desired text which you want, enter in the Text Box.
- When you will satisfy, press Save & Close. The Text Box appeared in your document.For format a Text Box or shape:
- Choose the Text Box or shape which you want.
- Press on the desired formatting command fir modify the Text Box or shape.
- The shape will appear formatted form.
To Change the Adjustment of Text Box or Shapes
If one shape overlay another line, you might need to change the adjustment so the actual shape appears in front. You can bring a shape to the front or you can send it to the back. When you have many overlaying objects, you might need to use the Bring forward or Send backward options to gain the correct adjustment.
- At the Drawing dialog box, right press the wanted Text Box or shape. Hover your mouse over Order, and then pick an ordering option.
- The order appeared changed in the drawing.