How to Change Signature in Gmail
Create a Gmail signature:
An Email Signature is a text, like contact information, that is automatically added in the end of Gmail messages as a footer. This is a getintopc official site.
Create or change a signature on Android:
Set up a signature which shows up just for emails you send from the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app in your Android phone.
- At the top left, click on Menu.
- Scroll down and then click Settings.
- Select your that Google Account where you want to add a Signature.
- Click on Mobile Signature.
- Enter the text which you want for your Signature.
- Click OK.
Create Signature on computer:
You can add up 10,000 characters in your Gmail Signature.
- First, open Gmail.
- At the top right, press Settings. then See all settings.
- On the Signature section, type your Signature text in the box. If you like, you can format your message by putting an image or changing the text style.
- In the bottom of the page, press Save Change
You can manage multiple signatures.
You may use so many different Signatures for your emails. For Instance, you might set a Signature default for your new emails you compose or reply to. You can also select a different Signature with every email you send.
If you want to change your Signature while you type an email, in the bottom of the window, press Insert Signature pen.
If you have more than one accounts in the Gmail app, you need to change this setting for every account.
Add or Change Signature on iPhone:
- Make sure you have installed the Gmail app.
- In iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- Click to the Menu.
- Scroll down, and then click on Settings.
- Click on your account.
- Press on Signature settings.
- Turn on the Mobile Signature setting.
- Create or edit your mobile Signature.
- To save, click Back.