How to Delete a Blank Page in Word
If you want to delete a page which contains graphics, texts and any other content and if you want to relieve from Blank Page, to end of report, we tell you how. Getintopc is a best site which provide you a best articles like that.
Deleting a Word in Page:
The most quick way to relieve from blank page in Word is to Select the Content at the page and click the Back Space key. If you don’t like manually press and don’t want to highlighted the Page’s text, you may use the built-in Find and Replace tool
- First, you have to click anywhere on the page that you want to delete. You will see the Page number at bottom-left corner of Window.
- Then, click Ctrl + Go To tab of the Find & Replace Window. Now, write \page in the Enter Page Number Box.. Click on Go To.
- On your current Page, the whole content will choosen. And then, press the Back Space Key for what remains to be done.
Delete the Blank Page From End of Word…
If you have ever think why there is a blank page in the end of your Word document, that will not be removed the reason is the Word processor includes an end paragraph that can not be delete. Sometimes, it cause a blank page to appear at the end of a document. It depends on where is the last line of your content ends.
- Choose the Paragraph mark. You cannot do this through Pressing and pulling your cursor over it. To choose it, put your cursor at the icon and give it a double tap.
- You will see a formatting Window. In the Font Size Box, write “01” and will be removed to resized. Now you can also safely remove Paragraph mark by pressing Ctrl + Shift + 8. With these Steps, you can Delete Blank Page at the End of Word.