Download Your Installer Via Direct Link – Get Into PC
How to Insert a Text Box in Google Docs
Adding text boxes
- Press Insert, and then choose Drawing from the drop-down menu. The Drawing dialog box appeared.
- Press the Text Box command.
- Press and drag in the drawing area to make the Text Box.
- Leave the mouse, and a Text Box will appear. …
- Once you are satisfied, press Save & Close.
Add Text Box to an Image:
- Paste or upload the image into your document.
- Press on the image to choose it.
- Fix the transparency by going to Image options, then Transparency and moving the slider as needed.
- Copy the image by pressing on it and click Ctrl/Cmd + C.
- Navigate to insert Drawing.
- Paste the image in the Drawing application.
- Choose the Text tool and drag the Text Box to wherever you want it over the image, resizing it as necessary.
- Write in the text you want to add, use with the font of your choice.
- Choose the blue Save & Close button.
How to Add a Text Box?
- Navigate Insert and select Text Box.
- Select in your file where you had like to insert the Text Box, press your mouse button, and then drag to draw the Text Box the size that you want.
- After you have drawn the text box press inside it for add text.
When you are not using a mouse:
- Click and release ALT, N, then press X.
- Click the arrow keys to choose the Text Box whick you want, and then click ENTER.
- Write the text that you wish.
- If you are finished typing and want to go back to editing text in your document, click ESC.
Using with these methods, you can insert a Text Box in Google Docs.