How to Print Double Sides
If you want to learn how to print double sides in windows, then this article is for you. Here you can learn step by step to print double sides by getintopc.
Set your PC to Default Double-side to using the following Seven Steps:
- Start menu and then Control Panel.
- Select Printers and Faxes.
- Right press your primary printer.
- Select Printing Preferences.
- Press on Finishing tab.
- Check the Print on both sides.
- Press Apply to set as the default.
For save paper and space in your office you might want to consider printing PDF documents double-sided. Here are some tips:
- Click on print button from the tool bar.
- Check Reverse pages in printer dialog box. and click Print Even Pages Only” to the Print range dialog box.
- Click OK and you will get half of your document on the printer.
- Click on Print button from the tool bar again.
- Choose Print Odd Pages Only in the Print range dialog box.
- Press on “properties” and choose from the “paper source” drop out menu “manual feed”.
- Click on OK.
- Deselect “reverse pages”.
- Press OK.
- Navigate to the printer and feed printed even pages face down onto the manual feed tray.
Why Can’t You Print Double Sided?
A more thing to check is in System Preferences are Printers & Scanners. Choose your printer and then press the Options & Supplies button to see if there is a Duplex/Double-Sided option. If yes, make sure it is enabled.
How to Print a Paper Double Sided?
Place the side to be printed on face down with the top of the paper on the front of the tray. For print on the second side, place the paper face up, with the top of the paper.
Print Double Sided From Word
Set up a printer to print for both sides of a sheet of paper:
- Press on the File tab.
- Press on Print.
- Under Settings, press on Print One Sided, and then press Manually Print on Both Sides. When you print pages, Word prompted you to turn over the stack to feed the pages into the printer again.