How to Select Multiple Files
To Select Multiple files, press the first file or folder, then click and hold the Ctrl key. While holding down the Ctrl key, press each of the other files you want to select. So, now get into pc is a best site to provide you quality articles.
Select Multiple Files or Folders on Android Device:
You click and hold files to select it and check mark appeared next to it when it selected. To select multiple files, click on files which you want to select and check mark will appear. If you click the More options menu icon at the upper right corner of the screen and click Selected All option from the More option menu and can selected all the files at once.
Select Files in Google Drive
1. You can use the Shift key to select a group of files:
- Select the file which you want
- Click and hold on the Shift key
- Choose the last file which you want to select
- Leave Shift key and all selected files will remain highlighted
- Click and hod with the mouse anywhere on the highlighted group
2. For select a group a group of individual files, use the Ctrl key:
- Select the first file which you want
- Click and hold Ctrl key
- Then select the next file that you want
- When holding the Ctrl key, keep selecting files
- When completed, leave Ctrl key and selected files will remain highlighted
- You can drag and drop the group into folders
If you are not like the drag and drop, you can right press on a highlighted group of files and click Move To the suitable folder.
How to Select Multiple Files in Window…
To Select Multiple files on Window from a folder, you can use the Shift key and select the first and last files on the ends of the whole range which you want to select
If you want to select multiple files in window 10 from your computer, hold Ctrl key and press on every files which you want to delete select it.
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard
- Press the other files which you want to delete when continuing to hold down Ctrl key. it will select multiple files at once