How to Turn Off Touch Screen
A touch screen is a best option which allows you to use finger instead of a mouse to go to a laptop’s operating system. So, get into pc best site which has a more than 10K software. If your laptop has a touch screen, it is enabled and turned on by default.
- On the search box in the taskbar, write Device Manager, and then click Device Manager.
- Choose the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and then click on HID-compliant touch screen.
- Choose the Action tab in the top of the window. Click on Disable device or Enable device, and then confirm. If there is more than one HID-compliant touchscreen device listed, you can perform steps 2–3 for that one too.
How to enable or disable the touch screen on a your laptop:
If in any case, your touch screen is not working, you may try manually disabling it. You can also try calibrating the touch screen if it is not working in a correct manner.
Or, if you want to enable the touch screen, you can do that as well.
How to disable touch screen:
If you want to Turn of the touch screen of your laptop, you can follow these steps.
- Open the Device Manager in your Windows.
- Press the arrow at the left of the Human Interface Devices option on the list, to extand and show the hardware devices under that section.
- Find and right-press on the HID-compliant touch screen device at the list.
- Choose the Disable device option at the pop-up menu.
Calibrate the Touch Screen:
If your touch screen is not working a correct manner, you can try calibrating it to see if that helps solving the problem. Follow these simple steps to adjust the touch screen on your laptop.
- First, Open the Control Panel.
- Find and choose the Tablet PC Settings option. If using the Category view at the Control Panel, it’s found under Hardware and Sound.
- At the Tablet PC Settings window, in the Display tab and under the Display Options section, press the Calibrate button.
- Follow all the instructions which are displayed on the screen. You’ll be instructed to click the cross here icon at the screen each time it is displayed in different locations.