How to Verify YouTube Account
On the YouTube when you are verifying a account, it allows you to upload videos that are longer than 15 minutes and customize your video thumbnails. If you want to learn other articles like this keep visiting at getintopc.
Everyone can verify a YouTube account. For verify a account you will need a phone number for prove your identity. But, verification does not mean you get a verification badge. Verification badges are reserved for those people which have at least 100,000 subscribers, which is when the YouTube considers a person to be “established.” This type of badge, however, doesn’t give you access to additional features.
Here’s some steps to verify your YouTube account:
- Navigate to YouTube.com, and at the left-hand toolbar, scroll down and press “Settings.”
- Press on View additional features given under Your Account.
- Press on Verify.
- Select your country and then select whether you want to get a phone call or text and you will get a verification code.
- If you choose the phone call option, press on Confirm.
- Enter your phone number and press Submit.
- When you receive the six-digit verification code, type it in the text box and click Submit.
When you go through this process, you will receive a confirmation message. Press Continue for return to the status and features page of your account.
At the screen, you will see the word verified, along with a check mark, appear under your channel name.
Why YouTube ask for Phone Number:
We get spam and abuse seriously. Using phone numbers for verify identity is a way to protect our community and combat abuse.
We use your phone number for send you a verification code. We also make sure the phone number is not being used at a large number of accounts.
YouTube do not sell your personal information to anyone.