How to Whisper on Twitch
Through this Article, you can Whisper on Twitch with someone very easily. Simply write username into chat to send a whisper to any online user with the applicable whisper settings. Getintopc a best site to solve your PC problems. The username will autocomplete with the last 5 users you have whispered to or received a whisper from meanwhile that particular chat session, or you may write a complete username.
You might want to send a message over a Twitch stream chat that is specifically personal, or contains confidential information. That is where Twitch’s “Whisper” function may come in handy.
To Whispers, a person can send someone on Twitch a private text. It will open up a private chat room for just the two of them.
Here is how you can send a Whisper on Twitch, using the website on your Mac and PC, or the app on your iPhone or Android devices.
- Open Twitch on any internet browser and sign in your account, and then go to the channel and stream chat where you want to send Whisper to a user.
- When you are in the stream chat, write out this command, after the message you want to send via Whisper: /w username. In place of username, write the real username of the person you want to contact.
- When you are ready, send the message.
A new private chat window will open there, where you can carry on to message each other privately.
Whisper on the Twitch Mobile App:
- Open the Twitch app on your Phone and open the profile of the user you had like to Whisper to. You may find this profile by searching.
- In an Android, press Whisper on their profile page for open a private chat window. In an iPhone, click the three dots at the top-right corner, and select Whisper from the menu that appears.